What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

How do you get SSB textures to work with Rices Plugin

HellsBound

N64 Textures
How do you get editied SSB textures to work with rices plugin i cant seem to get it to work every time i edit the texture it never works and yes i have load hi-res textures on and yes it's in the right folder but they never work for me on Rices plugin can some one help. Im useing Rices plugin 6.1.1.

HellsBound

Last edited:

zaczac

What textures are you loading?
Do you have the LATEST rices video plugin
Are you editing sprites in the "ci_by_png" folder? Are you saving them to ...
Project64 1.6\Plugin\hires_texture\SMASH BROTHERS

Are your textures too big? Max size is 4x bigger only. Did you save them as the correct name as the original? Thats about it.

Datadayne

What textures are you loading?
Do you have the LATEST rices video plugin
Are you editing sprites in the "ci_by_png" folder? Are you saving them to ...
Project64 1.6\Plugin\hires_texture\SMASH BROTHERS

Are your textures too big? Max size is 4x bigger only. Did you save them as the correct name as the original? Thats about it.

zaczacs comment should help. Only retexture the last 3 folders.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
make sure the dump folder and hires folder match up, give them the same name and they'll load.

match the hires name to the dump folder name.[/you'll see them loading.

OP
HellsBound

HellsBound

N64 Textures
Remake Super Smash Bros Need Help.

Im thinking of remaking SSB like animations because SSB animations suck i think we will still use 1964 to test textures but reanimate the game to. SO WHOS IN.

Cheak profile for msn email or ask Datadyne he has me on msn.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
... you're talking about editing the poly's of SSB..???
good luck, i don't know much about poly's and model editing...