What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Ocarina of Time to Twilight Pack

FakenME

Note : Sorry for deleting my old post i just wanted to work on the pack some more than release what i have done in this post.

So far some of Kokori Forest is done (Deku Tree included.) , Some of Hylia is done , and Adult link is almost done and i can't think of anything us at the moment oh all the water is done i think.

Here the pack please leave anything that might help me out or please comment on my work.

Hope you you enjoy it.

It in my attached files.(i make download mirrors later.)

Update:

-Here a some screens

Deku tree:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s16/The-Cause/THELEGENDOFZELDA-5-1.jpg

Adult Link:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s16/The-Cause/THELEGENDOFZELDA-4-1.jpg
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s16/The-Cause/THELEGENDOFZELDA-3-1.jpg

Download remove for certain reasons will be back up later!

Last edited:

Xenobond

Double 0 Reject
Distribution of TP content is illegal, man. Just because you can find it on the internet doesn't mean that it's ok. It's perfectly ok for you to download the models from TP and mess around with them on your own machine, but putting them back up onto the net is bad. Better take the .rar file down as it'll get the owners of this message board in trouble, and will at the very least get you banned. It's just as bad as putting the actual rom up here to download.

Aurelian

Maverick Hunter
Distribution of TP content is illegal, man. Just because you can find it on the internet doesn't mean that it's ok. It's perfectly ok for you to download the models from TP and mess around with them on your own machine, but putting them back up onto the net is bad. Better take the .rar file down as it'll get the owners of this message board in trouble, and will at the very least get you banned. It's just as bad as putting the actual rom up here to download.

Wouldn't that mean that the entire OoT retexturing in Twilight Princess style thread is illegal?

Xenobond

Double 0 Reject
Only if they are using content from Twilight Princess. If they're using anything from the Tp models download thing, then yes they've got a problem.

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Its ok to make your own textures, which have been inspired by Twilight Princess, but outright using the textures or models is not allowed, and distributing ANYTHING from the Roms or ISO's is not allowed either!

OP
FakenME

FakenME

i remove the download links i try my best as i can to make simlar looking textures like there so if still like the some ok Xenobond.

zaczac

I dont like OOT retextures, i dont think they look a terrible difference when in the game because it is a N64 game and the models are not of smoothest quality and doesnt really fit the style. I wish someone would Clean up Blast Corps or Turok 2.
Why do people attempt the same things? Be Inventive!

Datadayne

I dont like OOT retextures, i dont think they look a terrible difference when in the game because it is a N64 game and the models are not of smoothest quality and doesnt really fit the style. I wish someone would Clean up Blast Corps or Turok 2.
Why do people attempt the same things? Be Inventive!

I tried turok 2 man. I couldnt even get it playing on project 64.