What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Twilight Princess Texture Rip

Aquanistic

Just found this if anyone wanted to use it for a OoT retexture project.

w00tness!:

URL Removed

Enjoy!

Last edited:

FakenME

lol , umm those model pack come with twilight princess textures and the models hold on i will show you.

Pics :

Some of Link Textures in Twilight Princess:

link1dq9.png

link2zl4.png

link3kd3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Toasty

Sony battery
1. Distributing textures ripped from a copyrighted game in a texture pack would qualify as copyright infringement.
2. Since the textures were designed for TP models, many of them probably won't 'fit' on OOT models, at least not without looking distorted.

porjay

1. Distributing textures ripped from a copyrighted game in a texture pack would qualify as copyright infringement.

And?

I think some people need to stop obsessing over a stupid rule like that. The community and its projects will never be big enough for Nintendo to even consider a threat to there market. In the end its all they care about. If something like this threatens them money wise, then they will take action. Lucky for you guys the only project that had a possible bang, which did for a short yet brief period of time is now over.. (Zelda) That really is the only game the majority of the population on this earth would care to take the time and replay it hi res'd.

In the end stop trying to feel important and think you are bleeping on Nintendo's radar.

Look at Half-Life for christs sakes, people skin using materials from Half-Life 2 one of valves newer games. You don't see them jumping up and down about it.

Im Bored

lol@censors
its still common decency to not distribute someones work without them knowing it, no matter who finds out or not.

Clements

If you are linking to copywritten works, then that is still clearly a rule break.

Copywritten works include:

- ROM/ISO images;
- BIOS images/ripped Firmware;
- textures/models ripped directly from a copywritten work.

No exceptions.

I suggest you edit out the link in original post.

Edit: Thank-you.

Last edited: