What's new

Pokemon Diamon and Pearl Menu problems

NightwolfAA2k5

I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but I cannot access the menu that pops up when you press the "start" button, which I've assigned to the Right Ctrl key. I press the key and nothing happens, The key assigned to mimic the "select" button works fine, I don't know why I am having problems with this one key.

I have tried several different versions of the same rom and have experienced similar results.

I am using N0$GBA version 2.4a.

Last edited:

Low Lines

I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but I cannot access the menu that pops up when you press the "start" button, which I've assigned to the Right Ctrl key. I press the key and nothing happens, The key assigned to mimic the "select" button works fine, I don't know why I am having problems with this one key.

I have tried several different versions of the same rom and have experienced similar results.

I am using N0$GBA version 2.4a.
Because the NDS Pokemon Games don't use the start button anymore :p Try a different key... -_-

Am guessing someone has bought the real game yet....

OP
N

NightwolfAA2k5

LL: Aye I just found that out, thanks anyway :)

I think I'll buy a copy from EB, when it comes out in two weeks, It seems to be a little unstable than on this emulator...