What's new

NeonDS 0.0.4 released!

Someone!

Hullo!
Can't wait till they start implementing 3D.
The emulator's site is so professional; I can't even believe they parked a whole DOMAIN for an emulator. That's making it more awesome though.

Speyeker

*twitches with excitement*

Are you joking me? Today, I actually had the thought that sometime in the next three weeks (and of course, the thought crossed that it could even be today) that emulation support for Mega Man ZX would be available.

YES!!!! Seriously, of every single DS game, ZX is the one I want to play the most by FAR. With only three more weeks till school's end, I have something major to look forward to now as soon as summer starts. YAY!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

EDIT: Alright, I tested MMZX, and indeed it works...except there's no sound! I wish someone would have mentioned that beforehand.:( To top it off, the emulator is pretty crappy. It doesn't save input settings, and when I try to use their default input settings, it crashes the program. Plus, I don't even know which save type to use. Looks like I still gotta do some more waiting....

Last edited:

Speyeker

Sorry, you're right--that was a bit harsh. In fact, I e-mailed the creator about the problem that it didn't save input settings (which apparently was a glitch moreso than an oversight), and he fixed it. So, actually, an action like that--coupled with the fact that updates are frequent (particularly that one)--does give me hope that it'll be a kickass emulator in the coming months. I'll probably be playing a fully functional ZX, with sound and everything, before the end of the summer, probably on this emulator. And I'm definitely looking forward to that. =D

Still, there is much work yet to come....

cyx

but it's much faster than DeSmuMe 0.70. Just personal opinion, I think games compatibility is more priority than sound.

Speyeker

Just personal opinion, I think games compatibility is more priority than sound.

Good thing you emphasized that it's your personal opinion, because I definitely disagree with that statement, especially when it can already play a fine game like ZX--minus the sound.