What's new

Transparency fixed ???

spotanjo3

i found this somewhere else. I haven't tried it lately. If it works please let me know!! Thanks in advance.

I actually tried this and this works.Try to get up the Hex-Editor and open the No$Gba.exe and Go through the line 24 and 3rd Section,you will see DSH:4A0000H24FSH

Try to Copy that stuff and Paste it into the .BIG Editor,You can get it on Doing a google Search.

Now,You will See a Unique List of 109s.

I sounds like this:

109:1A2HA

109:1A3HA

109:1A4H6

109:1B788

Try to find this and you're almost finished,

Now,See the 109:1A4H6,That creates a Havoc,

Find Another Line FFFF FFFF and Merge it into 1A4H6.

The Output will be something like this:

F1FF A4H6 FFFF 0000

Next,Look Right Down on DSH:4A0000H24FSH and you will see It's Duplicate,Now Delete That Line.

It's Something Like This:
DSH:4A0000H24FSH (24)

DSH:4A0000H24FSH (25)

Next,Copy the Line and Paste it Right Next in the 25th Line to

DSH:4A0000H24FSH (24)

F1FF A4H6 FFFF 0000 (25)

Don't Mess up others,This will Fix the Transperacny Bug and Will Improve Frame Rate.

In simple Words,What i did is Gave the Command for the Transperancy Problem.

Glitches occur sometimes on the screen,that's because When a Transperant Object Appears,There will be a command(FFFF FFFF) running over the 24th line DSH:4A0000H24FSH and moves onto 25th Line.

Now,DSH:4A0000H24FSH Enables The Transperancy Options,i mean,The Lines 24 and 25 are meant for Transperancy Enabling.

So,When The Line Runs over 24 and moves over to 25,The Line FFFF FFFF Gets Repeated over the 25th line and Coulddn't Enable the Transperancy options completely and Glitches Get Over the screen.

I Fixed It with the Correct Code and When You Run a Rom,The Line Now Reads 24 and 25 and Enables Transperancy Completely.

Now,Export the .FIG file into the Desktop Or Wherver you want,

Open Up The Hex-Editor Again,no need if you've done already

Next Do the Same thing,open up No$Gba.exe and Import The .FIG into The Lines.Save it and Close the Editor.

Now,You might require a Restart,And Finally Run No$Gba With RockmanForte's Configured Settings:p and Load up the ROM You Want and Play it.

I'm Still not confirmed if this runs 100% Perfectly,i'll just inform Any No$Gba Forum and get it Corrected.

If this Works,i'm happy and Confident on FIxing More Bugs.

This silly mistakes from No$Gba Can Turn Into Heavy things.So,they should be much careful Now.

Low Lines

I thought transparency was fixed...:S

The digimon games use transparent rollover images in the menu system and they are working...

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

New Super Mario Bros -- Intro.
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong 2 - March Of The Minis - ingame's transparency problems.
Some games... You got an idea. :)

abba

ZERO_TOP_HELPER
yes dude what hex editor he use i dont get what he is trying to do and ips patch would be awsome for this

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Perhaps, I still wait for someone for like this to answer us but I guess never did, oh well.

moderator, please closed it. It is worthless. :)

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Yeah, he confirm me this and that's his responsible and guess what ? his helpful might be false or something. Now, this need to be closed. Moderator, closed it. I got an confirm from this guy and he is not helpful at all. CLOSED IT... Please ? :)