What's new

no$gba mic

gene98

im playing naruto ninja council 3 and when i use a fire style jutsu it saying that "blow into the microphone" what does it mean?

Low Lines

on a real NDS you blow into the little mic hole which is located between the the two screens.

on an emulator, you jsut say...BUGGER...cos u can't play any further since I think only iDeaS has microphone support? and I wouldn't assume that it is perfect emulation of that either :p since it's fairly new.

Ody

No$gba has microphone support as well and runs this game quite well except some transparency issues. But you have to plug a real microphone on your computer...

spotanjo3

on a real NDS you blow into the little mic hole which is located between the the two screens.

on an emulator, you jsut say...BUGGER...cos u can't play any further since I think only iDeaS has microphone support? and I wouldn't assume that it is perfect emulation of that either :p since it's fairly new.

Tsk tsk. no$gba supports real mircophone and it worked fine! It's fully supporting. ;)

Low Lines

:saint:...I didn't know...least I was being helpful :bounce: (at least it's not another recurring Pokemon Thread) :happy: