What's new

Idea: PC writing pad for NDS emulator

FIBERLINE

I was thinking of ways to make the controls more friendly and interesting, I guess we could say. I was wondering if there could be an option implemented within the emulator that could use a PC graphic tablet for the DS lower screen?

hans28

those graphic pads work the same as an mouse, so you can use it for anything actualy, so it works for the lower screen of your ds emulator to

Low Lines

having a mouse over a stylus actually makes it a lot easier to use the touch screen, my speed is about double of what i am on an actual ds :p

smcd

How about DS homebrew that lets the DS's lower screen act as a graphics pad? (basically the reverse of what you want) :D

Jamien

I have a wacom, and use it all the time when playing DS emulation, i can say i do prefer it alot more then mouse

It doe's give it that extra feel, and it's not slow at all you need to get use to pen tablet's and there driver's can speed or downspeed them if they seem slow to you

Most people will find them odd from moving to a mouse to a pen tablet, but they do take a while to get use to if you have never used one before, iv been useing mine for well over 2 year's now so to me it work's alot better then a mouse

Low Lines

How about DS homebrew that lets the DS's lower screen act as a graphics pad? (basically the reverse of what you want) :D
Be good on those tablets :p

better if u could have a monitor u can angle at about 45 degrees :p So wouldn't want to be playing at 90 degrees...try doing ur art like that...tis hell

Jamien

Be good on those tablets :p

better if u could have a monitor u can angle at about 45 degrees :p So wouldn't want to be playing at 90 degrees...try doing ur art like that...tis hell

There are allready tablet's that have this with the screen that you can touch with the pen, they do however come with a nice price tag in the thousands last time i checked.

also nice site low lines

Last edited:

Low Lines

There are allready tablet's that have this with the screen that you can touch with the pen, they do however come with a nice price tag in the thousands last time i checked.

also nice site low lines
Hmm thanks :) I haven't updated it in a while :p