What's new

paper mario help...

ME AGAIN!
If u havn't read my previos post it's like 2 pthreads down :king: )
does anyone know where to get (if possible) a plugin that stops the flickering?

thanks!

-------------------------------------
:nemu: woot!

OP
soulfirebang

soulfirebang

Banned
THANX!!! is that URL for all the plugins, or only that one? if so can you tell me the others?

BTW: i tried to look at your guide thing and it won't display, is that happening on your cpu, or is it just mine?:unsure:

oh isee you edited your reply >.. never mind!

Iconoclast

I gotta convert that to a website; you're not the only one. Though, you are one out of two people including legend. Everyone else including me can view it. I have no idea what the cause is.

Rice's and Glide are about equal in emulation of this game.

First, see how Glide64 goes.

http://glide64.emuxhaven.net

If it gives your system any shit, let me know.

Legend

Soulfire, use the plugin and wrapper from my sig. to get the most uptodate files for Glide64. It makes this game nearly perfect (and no flickering). :)

OP
soulfirebang

soulfirebang

Banned
yeah, glide64 isn't working, when ever i load it up it says: "Failed to load glide64.dll because glide3x.exe was not found, reinstalling the application may solve this problem". hey Legend, yeah you, i looked to do that installation thing at the bottom of your post, i can't find the folders,(i think i've got the right plugins folder.) can you tell where those are?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Glide64.dll needs to be in the Plugin folder. The Glide Wrapper (Glide3x.dll) needs to be in the emulator folder (i.e. in the same folder where the main executable is).

OP
soulfirebang

soulfirebang

Banned
HEY!!! check it out!, I made that one input that ends in 1.6 WAY better!, after i installed all the glide64, i used it, and trying to speed things up (yes, i have a semi-slow cpu) by disabling things, i messed it up, so i went back to that other one, the flicker is gone, AND it's working at 60 fps! when i used glide64 it was working at only 30- 40 fps, IT ROCKS! :nemu:

Iconoclast

HEY!!! check it out!, I made that one input that ends in 1.6 WAY better!, after i installed all the glide64, i used it, and trying to speed things up (yes, i have a semi-slow cpu) by disabling things, i messed it up, so i went back to that other one, the flicker is gone, AND it's working at 60 fps! when i used glide64 it was working at only 30- 40 fps, IT ROCKS! :nemu:
Booooo! Down with the better graphics plugins! Rice's is better!