What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

My first retexturing project: SSB

Braiso

Well, I'm gonna retexture this game and I was wondering if you like this style or I should start again with another style:

smashbrothers1ic3.jpg

I already posted this image in other thread
smashbrothers6ce856e220vx3.png

I think this is a wall texture or something but it doesn't appear in the game :plain:
smashbrothers3b554a0a20gr5.png

smashbrothers85a053a620hv4.png

In the game only appear link's face textures. How i make the other textures appear?

EDIT: *My first retexturing project*
EDIT2: I'm gonna make thinner that link's face lines

If you like it i'll continue this

Last edited:

Datadayne

In the game only appear link's face textures. How i make the other textures appear?

You cant. If it doesnt dump, then it has no textures. Pretty good. You just need to clean then up, (samus).

OP
Braiso

Braiso

You cant. If it doesnt dump, then it has no textures.
The case is that the textures I'm doing are alredy dumped. There are five folders and three of them contain the same textures. One of the folders have textures with the termination "ciByRGBA" and the other two have textures with the termination "ci". What textures should I pick up?
P.D: I finished with link's eyes:

smashbrothersf92ab1f420ey4.png

OP
Braiso

Braiso

The new textures are supposed to have the old textures names? Cause even so, it doesn't load more textures than link ones.
Edit: Some screens:
smashbrothers0lw1.jpg

smashbrothers4pu4.jpg

smashbrothers5yu1.jpg

Last edited:

Datadayne

Originally Posted by Datadayne
This is getting good.
Just make sure its smooth edges, (marios eyes).

And how I can do that?

Just clean it up. Marios eyes has some dark dots around it. All you have to do is make marios eyes a smooth edge. Same goes with other textures.

erareno

Keep up the hard work! Wall textures look fantastic. I'd like to see a couple of revamped stages, personally.

OP
Braiso

Braiso

Well, I know that it seems like I've abandoned this project, but it's just that I'm a little busy ( final exams and all that stuff ) So, when the school
finish, I'll start with this project again.
P.D: I can't make that wall textures appear in the game! :(