What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

New Super Mario 64 Texture Pack

HellsBound

N64 Textures
Im starting a new pack so cheak out some of the pics thease took me a while to make so please go easy on me.

SuperMario64Usnap0002.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0004.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0006.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0005.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0003.jpg

So good bad or needs work please reply.

OP
HellsBound

HellsBound

N64 Textures
I have been keeping thease textures hidden from yous guys now take a look at it.

SuperMario64Usnap0016.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0015.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0014.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0013.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0012.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0011.jpg

Now take a look i added thease it looks to real dosent it. Whoa.

Elratauru

A long time ago I do a beta "Real" mario 64 texture pack, It was just like your pack but with a "Minus colorfull colors" xD... It was a great try :p...but well, I do a Format c: and I lost all U.u...

Great pack ^^

Datadayne

But are these google textures? I prefer the first one because work actually goes in it, unlike the realistic one.

JHdD

Tutorial Writer
I like the first screenshot of the "cartoony" textures, but the rest in that post seems stretched. And for the realistic textures, try to use more color. :D

OP
HellsBound

HellsBound

N64 Textures
Update Now.
Havent had much time to make new textures been bussy.
SuperMario64Usnap0021.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0020.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0019.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0018.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0017.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0016-1.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0024.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0023.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0022.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0028.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0027.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0026.jpg

SuperMario64Usnap0025.jpg

Thanks Datadyne for 1 of his textures and the other peoples textures well im off gotta go.

Hells Bound

Graxer

The texure filter your using doesnt look good on the number of lives and so on because it makes them harder to read and looks out of place. Also it looks odd on the fence as it gives the impression that the fence is made of stone. Other than that it is impressive. :)