What's new

Stuck in Pokemon Diamond, No$GBA

acky2lum

first of all, i've been playing pokemon for the past week, and it was working fine (save works coz i patched ), but as the storyline goes, i am supposed to go hunt for Team Galactic in Valor Lakefront after the huge earthquake, i'll provide a walkthru so that u guys noe where i am exactly in:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/45138

section "s5.7.2. Lake Valor"

so the problem is i cant reach the lake, as u all noe there are 2 ways to go there, one is coming from south and thru the hotel and route 213, the other way is to go from the Veilstone City and then head south thru route 214.

i tried going from the south, but everytime when i exit the hotel from the back door and go north, the rom crashed. i tried going from veilsone city and go south, after the digging cave and the bunch of trainers, rite be4 lake valor i sudden got very VERY slow. the whole game slows down a lot, like 6~7 sec a step in 10% disaster. There are huge green random spites from the trees and its very hard to go on. Well just when i thought its better then no progress, when i enter the entrance to lake valor, the rom crashed, again!!

I just couldn't get to the stupid lake and continue with the storyline. anyone experience the same problem as me? is it a problem from the emulator?? plz help!

4m7wytv.jpg

Last edited:

Nanis

How weird...
I beat the Pokemon League just a few hours ago,and I only had one problem-I can't deposit Pokemon in the PC

aapj0.png

No random trees

bbjl7.png

Game doesn't crash

OP
A

acky2lum

sorry guys, false alarm, i restarted my comp and it worked fine, i was bt'ing something so i couldn;t restart right away