What's new

DeSmuME v0.7.0 released!

BmWm3GtR

Configure

Can anyone help me with configuring this emulator. I dont quite understand the instructions in the readme file.

"mingw:
All you have to do now is go into your mingw shell
environment, go into the directory where you extracted DeSmuME,
and type: "./configure". Once that's done(and there was no
errors), type: "make". It should now take some time to compile so
go grab yourself a sandwich or beer - whatever suits your fancy
and it should be done in a few minutes. Now all you have to do is
type "./src/desmume" in order to run it
."

thanks in advance.

Low Lines

Drop-down menus in dialogs aren't working properly. I'm guessing this happened because you can now use the arrow keys to switch between options. Discovered this error while using the Tile Viewer, tis is a pain because I do a alot of jumping between places to rip particular sprites etc :p

synch

Drop-down menus in dialogs aren't working properly. I'm guessing this happened because you can now use the arrow keys to switch between options. Discovered this error while using the Tile Viewer, tis is a pain because I do a alot of jumping between places to rip particular sprites etc :p

Afaik, that bug has always been there, and no one cared to fix it. Some more work should be done on the debugging utilities, but I'm not writing any native Win32 GUI code anymore, and porting desmume to Windows Forms would be a bit too painful.

Low Lines

Afaik, that bug has always been there, and no one cared to fix it. Some more work should be done on the debugging utilities, but I'm not writing any native Win32 GUI code anymore, and porting desmume to Windows Forms would be a bit too painful.
Hmm wells I hope it gets fixed in the next released, I use the tile viewer quite frequently :(