What's new

Diamond/Pearl trading

dancing_bush69

Is there any way to trade pokemon with no$gba? Is the multiplayer feature compatible with ds games (diamond and pearl especially)? Or is that still something to look forward to?

spotanjo3

I know that. What i meant was is it possible to trade between two or more emulations on the same screen? Like this.

View attachment 36077

I wanna just trade with myself...

dancing_bush,

It is best if you read the changelog to see what is the change. That's why it is not there doesnt mean it can't. It will in times. He is focus on 2-D, 3-D, and sound at first. :)

Ody

In you Battery folder, if you were playing Pokemon Diamond (U) (let's say the name of your rom is "pokemondiamondu.nds"), there should be a file named "pokemondiamondu.sav". If you have the Pearl rom (named for example "pokemonpearlu.nds"), by renaming your save file to pokemonpearlu.sav, you can load your save file in your Pearl game as if it was saved in Pearl.

OP
D

dancing_bush69

So if I load my Diamond save on Pearl, catch a spheal, and load it back on Diamond, there wouldnt be any changes other than having an unobtainable pokemon in my pc?

Ody

I didn't try it myself but it should work (It worked for GBA games and RockmanForte said renaming always work). However, this trick doesn't work for all games, for example, Digimon Sunburst/Moonlight cannot use it.

Anyway, give it a try.