What's new

Cheat Menu

tommyhales

i have the same problem i dont know whats going on where u tick the box it just has a ? in it and i know these should work because i got mine from www.codejunkies.com<there website>

OP
B

blitzbob

When I try No$GBA to VBA I get an error saying: Run time error '339' Component COMDLG32.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. Please Help

dancing_bush69

I don't know how that could be so since it doesn't need any other file to run...you should download it again though i assume you have already done that. You'll have better luck posting this problem on the forum. Sorry i couldn't be more helpful. It worked without a hitch for me.

Inorigi no Yume

Dream of the Fayth
When I try No$GBA to VBA I get an error saying: Run time error '339' Component COMDLG32.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. Please Help
Go to Google, and search for "Download COMDLG32.OCX" and you should be able to find that particular file. Download it and put the OCX into your Windows\system32 directory.