What's new

problem with 1.6

gonchi120791

every time i play any rom of the 78 i have, the pc stops working, like if it was dead, and also the mouse cursor doesnt move.... i cant make it run again..so i need to reset the pc....
I dont know why, i have plenty of pc games that need a more powerful pc that the one i own, and they work perfectly......
i have a pentium 4 2.4 ghz a geforce 6200 and 512 ram.........
the most strange thing is that i have used pj64 with a celeron 2.13 with a geforce 4 mx 440 and 256mb ram, with no problem never!!!!!!!!!
i dont know why with a better computer it kill my system!
please helppppppp
thnx

Ps: after several times, the pc resets again, even if i didint use the project 64, as i logged in windows, the pc shutted down automatically, fortunately i could restore to an older system configuration with windows rostore system tool..
The only explanation is that i was infected by a virus,, but not from pj64 obviously, becuase i have used it previously with another pc, with no problem,, maybe it could be the rom....

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
if you have anti virus program scan your pc and also make sure your pc is not overheating if it is redo the thermal grease. go to www.intel.com for more info and get their montior