What's new

NO$GBA 2.4a options menu

Knifed

I don't know if this is just me, but it seems like the options menu is... like... sort of cut off at the bottom.

like on the control setup menu I can't see any of the options below "Force 50% Step".

I'm not sure what could be causing the problem or if anybody else is experiencing the same problem. I know that there are more options beneath that since I can see the top of the tick option box, but can't read what it is, and don't know if there are more options below that one.

OP
K

Knifed

Here it is check it out

nocashlm3.jpg

As you can see the bottom is prematurely cut off.

My resolution is running at 1280x800 if that makes any difference.

spotanjo3

That's odd! Look at mine:

4ifi5w6.jpg

My resolution is running at 800X600 and I tried with 1280x800 so that doesn't makes any difference.

Clements

Looks like you are using altered the display settings within Display in the Control Panel. This is evidenced by the serif font in the titlebar/tabs. Reset everything to default.

OP
K

Knifed

umm actually i'm on chinese windows and it's already defaulted.
i've never played with any themes or anything like that, the windows xp is always on default except for the desktop wallpaper.

and just to make sure, i did try changing the fonts and they didn't make any difference.
-------------------------------
edit:

actually i don't really mind.. could someody just post the screenshot for the emulation page so i know what options i'm missing out on?

if it doesn't affect me or if i will never use those options then it doesn't really matter if i can't see them ^^"

Clements

umm actually i'm on chinese windows and it's already defaulted.
i've never played with any themes or anything like that, the windows xp is always on default except for the desktop wallpaper.

and just to make sure, i did try changing the fonts and they didn't make any difference.

Then that is the issue. Chinese XP has a different set of default display values compared to the English version. No$GBA, it appears, was not developed to be compatible with other variants of XP with different default display values.

Rather than messing around with your OS settings, you could just manually edit NO$GBA.INI if you want to use those settings. Going to Options > Save Options will generate this file. The settings you are missing are:

Game Screen Filter == None (fast)
Game Screen Filter == Scale2x

Game Screen Sizing == Strict
Game Screen Sizing == Force 50% step
Game Screen Sizing == Force Aspect Ratio

OP
K

Knifed

wicked... thx for all the technical feedback guys.
could somebody list the otions that i'm missing from the emulation menu?
the lowest options I could see are solar sensor level and link cable type. are there any options below that?

OP
K

Knifed

Thx xD~~ i guess i don't have to worry about it then :p

I'm looking forward to helping out with testing and stuff... Couldn't register over at ngemu for some reason and someone mentioned this forum from one of the threads.