What's new

Ok i got n-rage for perfect dark and i unzipped it but...

OP
A

alex1245

ok i got neorage and i put it in the plugin folder but...

it still says that the memory pack 1 is corrupted.???

Twelve70

If it has 'Repair' or "Format' MemCard try that it should allow you to use it after that. It's worked for me.

Twelve70

N-Rage

did u choose the plugin in the settings and did u CONFIGURE the plugin to use a MemPak????
If the MemPak is created by a old version, delete it ( only empty MemPaks are affected )

flow``

flow``
and you might want to delete the reg. keys as well..

HLE_CURRENT_USER\Software\N-rage or something like that..

OP
A

alex1245

N-Rage said:
did u choose the plugin in the settings and did u CONFIGURE the plugin to use a MemPak????
If the MemPak is created by a old version, delete it ( only empty MemPaks are affected )

how do i configure it?

N-Rage

oh dear....

choose options/setting from the PJ64 menu, select N-Rage Plugin 1.61 as ControllerPlugin.

then select options/configure Controller plugin. Choose MemPak(obviously) for Player 1, make sure RAW is checked, and type a name for the MemPak in the field on the right.

Now start PJ64 and realise Perfect Dark wont get far with PJ64 1.3, u have to wait for the realese of 1.4 anyway

OP
A

alex1245

thanks for the direct instructions but i'm afraid some of them are incorrect. how do u select nrage? i've tried everything.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
alex1245 said:
thanks for the direct instructions but i'm afraid some of them are incorrect. how do u select nrage? i've tried everything.

argg just forget about it, you cant pay PD in PJ yet, or any other N64 emu available. You have to wait like the man says.