What's new

How to use mic for no$gba -- read!

spotanjo3

Martin is an no$gba developer and he emailed it to me so I can share it with you all:

how to use a microphone???

In no$gba, have sound output enabled. Everyting else depends on your operating system, drivers, volume control, cables, plugs, etc.

Things that i don't know are: If the input level is okay, or if it's
too silent even when using maximum volume control setting. So the sound output (eg. music) is passed back to the microphone input - that might cause problems with games.

Cya, Martin

Last edited:

Milo-

I have useless information
Hmmmm is this working for you guys? I'm trying to make it work for my game but it doesn't, already checked twice and my mic is in perfect conditions.

I can't run this game at full speed, crappy pc, so, that may be the problem, any solution? ;0

Edit: Oh, right, by game, I'm referring to Phoenix Wright

Nanis

Hmmmm is this working for you guys? I'm trying to make it work for my game but it doesn't, already checked twice and my mic is in perfect conditions.

I can't run this game at full speed, crappy pc, so, that may be the problem, any solution? ;0

Edit: Oh, right, by game, I'm referring to Phoenix Wright

I don't know about PW,since im not going to yell "Objection" (And my mic sucks,so I really really need to yell)

But,in Wario Ware,all you need to do is to blow into the mic,and it worked for me(there are some bugs here and there,but in most of the mini games it worked perfectly)

Anyway,does anybody else gets the error "Microphone waves in failure" sometime? then the emulator crashes...

Collin

Microphone waves in failure

Yes, I also get this message 'Microphone waves in failure' when I play Pokemon Diamond(J). How to solve it?

Milo-

I have useless information
Yeah, so far, I only got it to recognize the blowing sound, but I need to yell Objection at the end of the game :( and I have tried everything except yelling (Which I definitely won't do xD), well, I was able to beat the game though