What's new

Hotel Dusk and no$gba

joaocolhao

Does Hotel Dusk work well using no$gba? Is it possible to save in-game, and if so, using what save type? Thanks for any info, I'm very interested in this game but want to try it before buying.

spotanjo3

You can't play it because no$gba doesnt have rotate supporting YET. Actually, it's playable but it's requiring alot of rotate supporting so that's the problem and can you do the math for the save type ? ;)

It's easy to figure out the math for it. It is 1024mbit so do the math! :D

OP
J

joaocolhao

So, could I play it without the rotation support or is it indispensable to play Hotel Dusk?
And I'm guessing the save type is FLASH 512k? :unsure:

spotanjo3

You can if you turn your head other way every time. No, it is Flash 256k. By the way, By the way, it required mic supporting so make sure your mic is on. :)

Last edited:
OP
J

joaocolhao

Maths was never my strong point, that's why I went to law school! I guess I'll wait until no$gba allows us to rotate, don't want to wreck my neck.
Thanks man, you always come through.

Someone!

Hullo!
Also, other than rotate, it needs you to close and open the ds again (like close it, not turn off, get it to standby mode and back again) to flip over a puzzle.

ag1

Are people able to get pass the part where one has to ring the bell when one irst enter the hotel. Is that the place where we have to have the mic on like rockman mention. I can't get pass that place since I have not a mic. I am trying to see whether that's the problem.
Can someone tell me how to take, post screenshots. I am new to pc.... Has the problem with everlasting reminant image been reporte to Martin? Are there any other game than Xiaolin showown having this problem. Thanks to any one who can help...