PNY vs VisionTek

• PNY Verto Geforce 4 TI4600 128MB DDR

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • VisionTek Xtasy Geforce 4 TI4600 128MB DDR

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Cyber

A+
I found a PNY Verto Geforce 4 TI4600 128MB DDR (and something included) for $331
and a VisionTek Xtasy Geforce 4 TI4600 128MB DDR for $388

I can't decide :!!!:

Eagle

aka Alshain
I have a GF3 Ti200 from PNY and it sucks, but I don't think that its PNY's fault. I think the TI200 was a big rip off. Both companies are good and offer a lifetime warranty. I'd suggest taking the better price. Though honestly, I'm losing faith in Nvidia fast.

flow``

flow``
i've noticed a lot of PNY stuff selling really cheap, like ram and cd-rs.. personally i wouldnt go with them.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
flow`` said:
i've noticed a lot of PNY stuff selling really cheap, like ram and cd-rs.. personally i wouldnt go with them.

I agree with flow`` here, when people are selling their stuff really cheap that usually means people arn't getting a good product. ALSO I've heard that alot of PNY stuff dies quickly (burnouts, cds dieing due to little light exposure).

:innocent:

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
Eagle said:
I have a GF3 Ti200 from PNY and it sucks, but I don't think that its PNY's fault. I think the TI200 was a big rip off. Both companies are good and offer a lifetime warranty. I'd suggest taking the better price. Though honestly, I'm losing faith in Nvidia fast.

That sounds funny. My GF3 TI200 was made by MSI, an "unknown" Taiwan-based company @ www.msi.com.tw Found it cheap on Pricewatch. (it's now 2 months old, and FYI I have the VT model :p ) and I've never had any problems, complaints, or compat. issues with it.

Josep

eyerun4phun
PERSONALLY, if you had the money i'd go with the gainward one, over 420 bucks, from what i've seen, BUT so far the best for the geforce4 cards everywhere, IF you wanna save big bucks, wait for the geforce4 ti 4200, under 200, maybe even under 150, and rates just a tiny bit under the geforce4 ti 4600 in 3d benchmarks, check out www.hardocp.com for the pre-preview;)

gokuss4

Meh...
i would say the visiontek since they have better history with cards, but what about ASUS? they're really good with video card remaking especially with the gf3 series

Seta-San

PNY

They are the SAME damn card. But the PNY will be cheaper since they can make their RAM in house and of course the RAM is a bulk of the price on Video Cards.