What's new

Stuck on Conkers Bad Fur Day!

HShadow

Playstation 1 basher
Im not sure if this is a problem with the Nrage plugin (1.8a) or me being stupid!

Im playing the part where you are in the club with the rock people dancing. I understand you have to drink some booze and then pee on the rock near the door to make him roll into it to open it and get onto the next part.

But as hard as i try, i just cant get him to roll far enough. If he is at the closest point to the door and i pull back (or not), on the stick to pee he rolls a short distance and then he tries to hit me.

What am i doing wrong? If i don't or do pull back on the stick he just doesn't roll far enough. I have tried to from so many spots and angles. I tried different deadzone options with XBCD 360 and Nrage's plugin but that did not help.

Btw. Its the first door in the centre with the first rock man.

Thanks all.

Samurai Snack

PJ64 Cheat Master
First, what have you set your range and deadzone to?

The default that works the best with most controllers is 5% deadzone and 66% range. If those settings don't work then fiddle around with the Deadzone and Range in the controller configuration until you get it right.

You might also want to update your Xbox controller drivers and set the deadzone and range in that config.