What's new

Audio Problem..

Ahowa

Hi. I guess I have some audio problem since no one else has even mentioned it. I tried to play Phoenix Wright 2 with iDeaS, and it's perfect except for the sound doesn't work. I've tried playing other roms on iDeaS.. sound doesn't work. I've tried playing Phoenix Wright 2 on other emulators...sound doesn't work. And yes, my sound is on.

I'm not sure what it is though, because a friend tried the same stuff as well and it didn't work for them either.

I'm not sure if it's a soundcard problem or some weird setting that I don't know about, but does anyone have an answer to this?

Emu Asian

If you tried DeSmuME then check the sound settings. Change volume or any needed changes to get the sound. For No$GBA go into Emulation Settings and Change the Sound Output option to whichever you like. Then Sound Desired Sample Rate if you want. That should help :D

OP
A

Ahowa

Unfortunately, changing options in the settings of any emulator doesn't seem to help at all...

spotanjo3

They are still in development so they are not perfect yet but you should ignored the sound and be happy with the games that are playable. ;)

Last edited:
OP
A

Ahowa

Well, I know they're still in development, but since I'm the only person with this audio problem and everyone elses versions of either the game (phoenix wright) or the emulator(s) work perfectly fine, it makes me think that there's something specifically wrong with how I'm doing it.