What's new

is this even possible to play?

itzmeeh

hey,

i was just wondering, is it even possible to play harvest moon nds? i haven't been able to find an emulator that will let me save my progress...the closest i've gotten to saving is using the desmume 0.6, but when you reload the saved state, all that comes up is a frozen snapshot of where you left off...

spotanjo3

hey,

i was just wondering, is it even possible to play harvest moon nds? i haven't been able to find an emulator that will let me save my progress...the closest i've gotten to saving is using the desmume 0.6, but when you reload the saved state, all that comes up is a frozen snapshot of where you left off...

Yes, you can play harvest moon no no$gba and it run great and save no problem. The savetype must be set to Set it to EEPROM 64kbytes or Set it to FRAM 32kbytes

OP
I

itzmeeh

i've tried to do that (in desmume), but it doesn't work...am i forgetting to do something else?

what exactly is the difference between those two settings?

and is there a reason why it won't work on the no$gsa?

S

Sasuke3.0

i've tried to do that (in desmume), but it doesn't work...am i forgetting to do something else?

what exactly is the difference between those two settings?

and is there a reason why it won't work on the no$gsa?

you need the DS firmware to use no$gba

OP
I

itzmeeh

ok i've tried to run it with no$gba, but now i get that 'the rom image has crashed'.

i've tried using ndstool, but it doesn't work...

spotanjo3

the firmware is not required anymore :)

It is better to have firmware because it will be usefully in the future. It is like a real nds and nds lite.

Here is mine:

2r6kx8h.jpg

4i4jme9.jpg

OP
I

itzmeeh

ok i managed to get it up and running, thanks so much everyone for your help!

Last edited: