What's new

How do you use gamesaves for NO$GBA

EmuX

how do u use gamesaves for NO$gba cause i cant beat a game cause of the laggyness and stuff =X

When ure running a game, u right click the screen and u would come up with several options. Two of which r load state and open state

spotanjo3

When ure running a game, u right click the screen and u would come up with several options. Two of which r load state and open state

You can't because it didnt emulated nds that way. GBA can but not nds roms.

OP
C

chasiubao

i cant load it because the save file comes as a Doc File so i cant load it up with snap shot and it crashes me

spotanjo3

Credit goes to Dirtie:

For those of you having problems with save errors and whatnot - I find EEPROM 64KByte works with most games, it's only the odd one that I have to change. So set your save type to that, save your settings, and if you ever come across a game it doesn't work for, try a different save type and reset.

joaocolhao

Strangely, I was using EEPROM 64k while playing Phoenix Wright:AA, and when I tried to save in-game after finishing the first case the game told me the Save had Failed, and I wasn't able to proceed with the game. Anyone know why this happened?

Nanis

Strangely, I was using EEPROM 64k while playing Phoenix Wright:AA, and when I tried to save in-game after finishing the first case the game told me the Save had Failed, and I wasn't able to proceed with the game. Anyone know why this happened?

Because it's 512k,not 64k
64k is for JFA