What's new

level of compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

samura

Since a lot of progress have been made due to Lac & Lemmy programming skills, since 1998 ( v.001) I'd like to know (hope not breaking board rules :( ) what's your compatibility level with your latest beta. Thanks :colgate:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
ah, thats probably top secret...im guessing pretty high considering they've got banjo tooie, conker, and perfect dark working, and this is not using a zilmar spec system....that means a gfx plugin that has at least similar compatability to pj64/1964/etc and possibly more...

guess ull find out when its released.

Tesla-Guy

I'd like to know (hope not breaking board rules :( ) what's your compatibility level with your latest beta. Thanks :colgate:
c'mon dude, i'm not that evil ;) if something is not in the rules thread, then you're allowed to post it :)

yeah i dont know of any nemu beta testers.. everything about the emulator seems to have sunken out of earshot with all the pj64 and 1964 noise of late

flow``

flow``
the only real tester is Emumaniac (nemu.ngemu.com) who also produces the official INI. there are a few other people with beta's which lemmy/lac sent to for help with something to see if they might know a fix (like Pete [gfx god])

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Tesla-Guy said:
i never said i was one...

u didnt, but u were able to answer the many (x1000) questions concerning Nemu's progress before. if ur not a beta tester, u would still have a good guess at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.