What's new

Rockman DASH DS in the works!

spotanjo3

Dengeki Online posted some interesting Rockman news just a couple of hours ago, but unfortunately, it got removed pretty fast because of insecurity between them and Capcom of Japan. We at RPM managed to snag some screens though and it looks like the DASH series is heading to the Nintendo DS after all! Oh joy! Alright, brace yourselves for the screens.

dashds001.jpg

Here's the overall game play screen for the game. On the top we see our hero Rockman "Trigger" Volnutt face to face with two KnightMare Units guarding a gate. The Life Meter has gotten itself a boost too, as we can see that Rock begins with 7 of 14 MAX HP, as opposed to Rockman DASH: Hagane no Boukenshin's 5 of 10 MAX HP system. On the Touch Screen, we can see a Menu with functions such as Equipment for your Buster Parts, Options for game configuration, Map which will let you Zoom In and Out by pressing the Plus and Minus buttons next to the map screen, Item which most likely keeps recovery and other neat stuff and the basic Time and Zenny info in the corner.

dashds002.jpg

dashds003.jpg

Some more dungeon-based screens, where we see Data and a Treasure Chest on the first screen and some Reaverbot fighting action on the second screen. It's awesome!

dashds004.jpg

The last in-game screen is based on a town, and here we see not only the ordinary main cast from the DASH series, but we also see a new character called Meiru (who looks so much like the Meiru from the Rockman.EXE series). The dialog seems to say: "Rock? It's a cute name! Fufufu!" and it seems like Roll isn't too fond with that.

This game has been confirmed to release on December 17th 2007, the day where Rockman turns 20. This is a truly excellent way to celebrate his birthday. We promise to keep you informed with more info.

Credit: Rockmanpm.com

No, it is not april fool's day. Read it there for more information in forum. :)

TheMax1087

Wow, thats the exact game ive been waiting for for a while.

Edit: After reading through that forum, it seems like it really is fake :( , thanks for getting my hopes up :angry:

Last edited:
OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Yeah, I found out about it. I hate Rockmanpm for doing it. I hope they stop do that for the next year because they fooled us last year about Rockman Forte DS and now this. Oh geez, I do not find it funny at all. I hope it is real but I guess it is not going to happened. *ANGRY*

WhiteX

Dude, it is RPM lore to have elaborate April fool´s joke´s, my advice to you is never post anything in april first.