What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Smash Bros. Hi-res (probably characters only)

enix-sama

Super Smash Bros. Hi-res Project

I just got into this today, but I have been interested in it ever since I saw that cel-shaded style zelda 64 pack. This game is one of my favorite games of all time, and I love improving old stuff, so I got started today. It's all made from scratch and the rest will be aswell.

Fancy Status Updater:

Captain Falcon: 0%
DK: 0%
Fox: 85%
Jigglypuff: 0%
Kirby: 100% --Done--
Link: 0%
Luigi: 0%
Mario: 0%
Ness: 0%
Pikachu: 100% --Done--
Samus: 50%
Yoshi: 100% --Done--

kirbydonekr2.jpg

samussofarwg7.jpg

If anyone is interested, I will release it when i'm done.

[edit]

Also, sorry about the low quality pictures with kirby, I made the mistake of using the built in screenshot tool without looking at any of the settings.

Last edited:
OP
E

enix-sama

Bleh, these texture misalignments are annoying..anyway, here is fox so far:

foxwippvt4.jpg

He is almost done, about 2 more textures on him. I also got a friend to help out, so he is taking over half of the work, so we are turning this into a full game retexture project.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
very nice, looking forward to it.
I like fox's eyes they stand out well, and the gun looks great:bouncy:

OP
E

enix-sama

Err...I started on pikachu:

sp3220070325231335wv7.png

I have done about 3 sets of eyes and none of which I am totally happy with, but everything else is done on him...well I dont want to call any of this done until I am about to release it, because i have a habit of changing stuff last minute.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
wow.. i actually really like how you're doing on pikachu, I own with him so he has to look good XD.
My friend's playing Melee and we're about even, exept he can't pull off a wavedash (if you know what that is)....
yeah anyway looks good.:bouncy:

OP
E

enix-sama

Yea, I tried to learn to wavedash, but I couldn't coordinate the buttons correctly and I lost interest after not really seeing its effectiveness (besides getting across a map quickly).

Anyway, I finally made some eyes I am happy with and now he is done.

pikadoneiq5.jpg

I want to take a break from working on the characters for a few and work on the effects, namely the electric "effects" seen in these pictures.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
heh.. wow very nice!~
well yeah the electric effect kinda stands out, but you're going all game right?
if so I can help with minor things (I have a PM project going)
but I'd be glad to see this come through, probobly because I play it so much online.

OP
E

enix-sama

Yea I do plan on taking this into a full retexture, since I have some help now, so atm I dont think I will need anymore help unless someone abondons me :p, but thanks :D.

Like I said last post I plan on working on the effects now since I am about done with my 6 characters. I started working on the ground smack effect, but I cant decide on the color, I dont know if I want to leave it green or go with the blue...

hiteffecthu6.jpg

I am juggling effects and link at the moment. I will get into the maps and GUI later, just taking this one day at a time :p.

OP
E

enix-sama

Alright then, blue it is, it has grown on me as well.

I have been working on the electric effects:

sp3220070329003615qz6.jpg

Next is fire and the other generic hit sprites.