What's new

I want the OpenGL Plugins

Turk30213

:cool:

I really want the OpenGL Video Plugins for my Project 64. If anyone can send me a link I would really appreciate it. THANKS!!!!

Witten

Emulator Developer
Don't demand but request!
Don't be lazy but search the damn n64 emu sites!
It's not YOUR Project64!

Did I forget something?... :plain2:

Remote

They are avalible in the earlier packages of Project 64, head over to www.pj64.net and download versions 1.0 - 1.3. Project 64 v1.4 did not include a OpenGL plugin, probaly due to time constarints.

OP
T

Turk30213

First of all, I searched up and down for them, all I came up with was plugins for Playstation emulators. and I know its not my Project 64, I was saying my copy of Project 64. And who are you to determine if I am demanding or not?

B

Blade64

Well Azimer is currently making an OpenGL plugin. I believe they are much faster but people seem more familiar with DirectX plugins - They are superior at the moment!!!

Remote

sk8bloke22 said:
jesus geez, did u read remotes reply. ??? u could also try www.smiff.clara.net amd download the first 3 pj64s and the plugins are included with them

Isn't that exactly what I said in my post, head over to www.pj64.net and download versions 1.0 - 1.3. Even a complete idiot would realize that I was refiring to versions 1.0 to 1.3 of Project 64.

Originally posted by Doomulation
Remote likes to spam and tell stupid answers

Let's not even go there, stupid questions by stupid people, you know who you are, deserve stupid answers. A lot of the poeple on this board are obviously mentally and intelectually challenged and not to mention genetically mischallenged, perhaps you don't know who you are but I would be more then happy to spoil the tragic news for you...

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Remote said:
Isn't that exactly what I said in my post, head over to www.pj64.net and download versions 1.0 - 1.3. Even a complete idiot would realize that I was refiring to versions 1.0 to 1.3 of Project 64.

yup, i forgot that u wrote "and download versions 1.0 - 1.3" when i wrote my reply. nothing wrong with supplying another site, although it does seem a bit dumb looking back at it... oh well, the guy obviously never read ur reply in the first place...

for azimar's web site ... apollo.emulation64.com