What's new

Help a noob out.

Sparta

Hello, Ive recently downloaded No$GBA, with the intentions of playing Jump! Ultimate Stars. I believe I have gotten all of the correct BIOS, and encrypted my ROM file with eNDryptS, but it still doesn't seem to work. It just sits there in a grey screen with slight static. I know this ROM is compatible because I have seen screens of someone playing it on No$GBA. I don't know if it is my setup or anything, but if anyone could post some screenshots of their set ups or offer answers then it would be greatly apprecitated. Thank you for your time.

P.S. I have already tried the solution in the FAQ.

OP
S

Sparta

Already got it.

I already have the firmware.bin file.

EDIT: Alright, Ive got it working... is there any way to make it run a bit faster?

Last edited:

TheMax1087

I already have the firmware.bin file.

EDIT: Alright, Ive got it working... is there any way to make it run a bit faster?

You can change the emulation speed in the options to unlimited 10%, but it doesnt increase the speed very much on that particular game.

OP
S

Sparta

Thank you, but I now have a NEW problem. I will try to play it and get past the first mission, but whenever it tries to autoosave a caution comes up and the game wont go past it.