What's new

no$gba 2.3c with solar sensors level!!!!

spotanjo3

Boktai 1 + 2

If you have those games unpatched then you can use them on this emulator, why ? Because it have solar sensors level built in it.

FAST6191 quotes: PS Great how it read my system clock for the real time clock.

It is the best emulator ever than visualboyadvance because visualboyadvance doesnt have solar sensors level built in it and you will have to have patched which is fine but you wont have system clock for the real time clock and no$gba does!!! Give it a try and you will be shock! :D

Here:

2yvv2bn.jpg

Boktai 2 screenshot here:

2ng9cms.jpg

smcd

I noticed the solar sensor addition myself but you posted about it :p Now if there were a way to get a tilt-sensitive controller to use for games like warioware twisted :)

SDke

Great!! But i have a question, if you play the game, the sun gauge isn't coming fuller... and my sunlevel is Bright..

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

can you save your place in gba games on the no$gba 2.3c emulator, or is it like nds games where it doesn't support saves?

Yes, you can save your place in gba games on this emulator but not nds games (not yet). :)

First load up your gba rom then do this:

Click File>Write Snapshot>type your file game to save>click save and go to Flie>Load Snapshot>find your file game to load>open and thats it.