What's new

Pokemon Diamond help?

azza6

Hey guys!
Im new here please let me know if this is against the rules or whatever..

Ive tried running pokemon D on no$GBA

and i get through the loading thing and the professor guy comes up (dont know who he actually is i cant read japanese!) and it gives you three options?
I go into the top one and i get to a point and a red box and a blue box comes up on the 2nd screen and i cant go any further?

Any help of what to do next would be great!! :unsure:

Treeki

Select the bottom option. I have managed to get in-game, but I'm not playing it as I can't read Japanese and I don't want to spoil the game with a walkthrough. April is too far away :(

spotanjo3

You must have firmware.bin. Please read the NO$GBA FAQS before you asked about mouse stuff. :)

EDIT: Why is pokemon popular ? I find it rather boring. *ROLL EYES*

I loved Rockman but I find Rockman Battle Network series rather boring too. I liked 2-D action games in Rockman rather than RPG.

EmuX

Hey guys!
Im new here please let me know if this is against the rules or whatever..

Ive tried running pokemon D on no$GBA

and i get through the loading thing and the professor guy comes up (dont know who he actually is i cant read japanese!) and it gives you three options?
I go into the top one and i get to a point and a red box and a blue box comes up on the 2nd screen and i cant go any further?

Any help of what to do next would be great!! :unsure:
What were the settings on No$GBA(my ROM image just keeps crashing no matter what i do)and when it does'nt it just is a black screen(and the percentage sometimes just disappeares)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

What were the settings on No$GBA(my ROM image just keeps crashing no matter what i do)and when it does'nt it just is a black screen(and the percentage sometimes just disappeares)

go to no$gba faqs thread and it will tell you why your rom image crashing. Please do the search at first. :)

EmuX

At what speed(in %)does the emulator has to be at to run the game.Mine is usually at between 209%-222%,is that good enough or do i need more speed

spotanjo3

That will be enough for some games but this game is not a good enough. you will have to be patient for the next few versions to improvement the speed. Please understand that the developer is focus on 2-D, 3-D and sound first and not the speed.

EDIT: I am not fan of Pokemon but I did test it too. :)