What's new

I looking for specific SSBM pics

Wario Bros.

I am working on a project requiring some images from "Super Smash Bros. Melee." Unfortunately, everywhere I look online, they have a fraction or none on what I am looking for. Not to mention I don't know anything about emulations stuff (which I don't have time to do anyway). I thought that this forums could get me what I need.

Request #1
Does anyone know where I can find all 129 Life Icons sprites from the game. Life Icons include:

All 26 Playable Characters plus their costumes (123 Total)
Master Hand's
Crazy's Hand's
Giga Bowser's
Sandbag's
Fighting Wire Frame's
And the Red dot before you select a character from 1P-Mode

Request #2
Does anyone know where I can find all Symbos sprites from the game. Can you also make all symbols the same size and style? They include:

Super Mario (Super Mushroom)
Yoshi (Yoshi Egg)
Donkey Kong (The DK)
The Legend of Zelda (Triforce)
F-ZERO (Falcon)
StarFox (Team StarFox Logo)
Metroid (Screw Attack)
Kirby (Warp Star)
Earthbound (Earth)
Fire Emblem (Sword)
Pokémon (Pokéball)
Ice Climber (Eggplant)
Game & Watch (G&W with bell)
Super Smash Bros. (The SSB symbol)
Battlefield (The circle fragments: The symbol you see on the Stage Select screen before you select "Special Stages: Battlefield")

PLEASE Help me! :cry:

Sercio

Ok i need your Email adress... PM me!
I cant post it here because most of the images are copyrighted and i have actually 921 images (!)
Most of them are fonts but many of that are useless crap like memory card icons whatever...
But there are many images which you did request like icons or selectet characters ...

OP
W

Wario Bros.

OK, Sercio helped me a good bit but he did all he can do to help me and I found two more symbols online. So here is what is left:

Icons (all 24x24 pixles)
The alternant costumes of the all playable characters (dont need the standards)
All of Sheik's (including standards)
Master Hand's
Crazy's Hand's
Giga Bowser's
Sandbag's
Fighting Wire Frame's
And the Red dot before you select a character from 1P-Mode

Symbols (all 80x64 pixles)
Yoshi
Super Smash Bros.
Battlefield

Last edited:

elektrixxx

Sercio helped me plenty to make my SSBM webpage last year.

If you get a backup of SSBM and run it on an emulator you can get whatever you want.

OP
W

Wario Bros.

Sercio helped me plenty to make my SSBM webpage last year.

If you get a backup of SSBM and run it on an emulator you can get whatever you want.

Sercio did help me and did all he could. About teh emulator thing. I bet I can't do it for 3 main things.

1. Finding a SSBM ROM is impossible
2. I don't thing my Computer can handle that much memory (besides we have World of Warcraft downloded which means I have maybe very little mem left
3. No doubt my parents will not let me.

Acid_1

*nux fan
Sercio did help me and did all he could. About teh emulator thing. I bet I can't do it for 3 main things.

1. Finding a SSBM ROM is impossible
2. I don't thing my Computer can handle that much memory (besides we have World of Warcraft downloded which means I have maybe very little mem left
3. No doubt my parents will not let me.

1. Bittorent coughcoughstarcubecoughchoke
2. Don't be playin WoW.... That doesn't have an effect unless it's running. Then, OC your CPU.
3. Why wouldn't they let you? They let you play WoW....

Acid_1