What's new

No$gba v2.3c screenshots

spotanjo3

It is very slow game and some gfx errors.

2qbsqig.jpg

42snpkk.jpg

48oi89y.jpg

48onvcp.jpg
l

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX - Spirit Caller (U) - It is playable and everything is good. Maybe some glitches but playable~!

48d5dg3.jpg

2yya22w.jpg

2ufq5nc.jpg

Sonic Rush (U) - Playable but it is hard because it's so slow.

2igk9hy.jpg

486u3w6.jpg

3151hly.jpg

2czyik1.jpg

Pokemon Pearl (J) - Playable but very slow. Touchscreen does worked because many people tried it and said it didnt worked. Yes it does worked. LOOK!

4h3e14o.jpg

2mdl303.jpg

2r2bpdy.jpg

2heya04.jpg

4c2ocis.jpg

Tetris DS (U) - Playable and slow

4502n28.jpg

42t0zeh.jpg

487rfw4.jpg

30tl3tc.jpg

Chocobo and the Magic Book is playable but very slow and missing body on the Chocobo and the characters. Yes, it is playable! What do you mean not playable ?

40kvm9e.jpg

30m06es.jpg

29lz8tl.jpg

2rorul3.jpg

bogyman

Rockmangames nice job
but pokemon pearl dont work its just stop on into ( cant see push start button)

Sound > Disabled
Catridge> EEEPROM 64K

Silentdragonz

Just click around a bunch, and push some buttons. Take a nap, and come back in about 15minutes. There you go, it works.

Yes, it's that slow.

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

If you set in Emulation Setup the speed from 16.xx MHz true speed to Unlimited MHz Disaster 10%, it will at least be somewhat playable. Hope that helps. (credit goes to AMPonzi)

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

It is better if you give them each a description like what bugs do they have and are they playable or whatsoever, ok ? :)

Treeki

I'd like to contribute these screenshots:
2wmzzph.png

New Super Mario Bros runs almost perfectly. It's very slow, but you can get in game and playable. I finished the first level (but trying to take a screenshot, I accidentally crashed it by right clicking and selecting link).
It takes around 35-45 minutes to load the intro. You can get it to this speed by selecting these settings:
Speed - Unlimited MHZ Disaster 10%
Video Output - 8bit Monochromr
NDS Cartridge Backup Media - EEPROM 64kbit
Sound Output - None, Low 10khz
Joysticks/Gamepads - Disabled (fast)
it runs slightly better that way.
There are graphical errors: in the intro and title screen, the ground sometimes flashes up and down, and Mario and Peach and Bowser Jr have a weird effect on them (this happens on the Mario & Luigi PiT battle sprites too).
In-game, everything is fine. But there are some missing parts in models, like in my screenshot. It runs faster in-game than in the intro.

girrrtacos

Nintendogs: beginning works with gfx errors but gets stuck when it saves.
21.png

22.png

23.png

26.png

27.png

29.png

Brain Age Works fine, with just the 3d head looking... creepy, and you have to play it turned to the side. (no$gba cant rotate, so the images are rotated.)

30.png

31.png

32.png

34.png

Mario Hoops 3 on 3 works slowly with gfx errors.
8.png

9.png

13.png

18.png