What's new

jump ultimate stars on no$gba 2.3

kiojiultima

jump ultimate stars will not work can anyone help , but I got past the crashing but there is a white screen

OP
kiojiultima

kiojiultima

ok I did all that stuff and it still just shows a white screen but some of my friend tell me it is the settings

supernaruto1

umm ive got a prob too, i get past the company screen on JUS but the game stops when i get to a screen with like the galaxy on it(bottom screen, top doesnt show anything)

supernaruto1

yay2.jpg
yay.jpg
nvm, got it working :) check it

Last edited:

supernaruto1

i wanted to c if he had the required stuff before i could help him. i know that its not allowed to tell people how to get these things.

zeraph91

after that lvl i can't sace it only says caution & then its stuck like that, it cant make a savefile PLEASE HELP
i use the NO$GBA

spotanjo3

i wanted to c if he had the required stuff before i could help him. i know that its not allowed to tell people how to get these things.

No, you can't ask people like that. It is kind of like none of your business, you know. Just follow the rules for forums. Here do not allowed the illegal stuff. Google is your friend only. That's it.:)

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Google is always your friend, whether you're searching for illegal stuff or not.