What's new

Which one?

Martin

Administrator
I'm not happy about the colour scheme, so which look would you prefer? Any other colour scheme ideas? Top one is the current.

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Damn j00.

I'm finally getting used to the current one, it looks nice the way it is. Either change back to the old, or keep it like this.

Those blueish previews look <censored>

:emutalk:

blizz

the ones with more blue seem harder to read, I'm not a fan of dark backgrounds especially in sites which are text heavy

IMO I'd make the board a bit lighter but it's fine as it is for me.

Remote

Although I like the color blue I don't think we should have to much of it in this forum, I really like the current sleek, bright look. One of the main reasons for why I never visit ngemu's forums is because they are flooded with blue colors, giving it a dark, abused look.

Sukh

Long gone...
Updated Theme

Hello!

I've been talking to Martin and I have come up with a new theme for ET. Any suggestion appreciated, and if people generally like it, it may be introduced :)!

Davemc

Dave
Re: Updated Theme

i like it

i like the font as well it's better than the one we have now.

or is this another

suk-h

thing?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Isn't there any skin-feature on this board? You know, so that diffrent users can choose a diffrent skin?

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Doomulation said:
Isn't there any skin-feature on this board? You know, so that diffrent users can choose a diffrent skin?

I haven't really looked into that, but I'm pretty sure it requires a hack as well. But first I want to make one pretty skin, then I might add more later. :p

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Martin said:

I haven't really looked into that, but I'm pretty sure it requires a hack as well. But first I want to make one pretty skin, then I might add more later. :p
By adding such a feature, you won't need to worry how the skins look like :p let the user choose! :)

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Of course I need to worry about that, I have to create the skins first. I'd rather have one great skin than several sloppy ones.