What's new

Children of Mana playable in ds Emu. yet?

any news on hows the ds Emu. doing i wanna play Children of Mana rom on that thing but i dont know if its playable.

anyone try it yet?

calsmurf2904

with no$gba and the bios7 and 9.rom and firmware.bin i can play children of mana fully....sometimes a little slow but i can play it just like on an real ds emu....i don't know if saving function works.....

ohhh and you need to encrypt the rom with Encryptadvance

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Really? I swear I tried it just a few days ago with the encrypted rom and it refused to work.

I guess I should try it again.

spotanjo3

Maybe your dump is bad. Try again and if you still have a problem. I will be happy to put screenshot in here to prove, ok ? :)

no$gba 2.3b

EDIT: HERE: It is Children of Mana (U)....transparent problem but you can see them just fine and set it to EEPROM 64kbytes

2exy2bo.jpg

35n7rqe.jpg

34qtma9.jpg

48onbrb.jpg

Last edited:

calsmurf2904

if i want to save it is saying.....corrupted data found file no.1 will be deleted...................................................................unable to delete file no.1 please turn off the power and reinsert the game card

spotanjo3

Make sure the savetype is correct and it must be EEPROM 64kbytes because this game is 512Mbit which mean it is 64kb EEPROM. Ok ? :)

spotanjo3

I think I know why. After you select this file then go to Emulation Set up and change it to EEPROM 64kb then click File and click Reset Cartridge and it should do the trick. :)

Classic

Was any witnessing some messed up sound?
I think it was due to it being slow, but I'm not sure if its my Emu.
I use no$gba

spotanjo3

Was any witnessing some messed up sound?
I think it was due to it being slow, but I'm not sure if its my Emu.
I use no$gba

Read no$gba's site, didn't you ? Sound is still in development and this emulator is far from being perfection. It is still in progressing. Be patient and enjoy what you can, ok ? :)