What's new

News this year?

gekidami

Well, this is starting to worry me, last update on the site was in november, thats some time without even a merry xmas or happy new year... so i'm woundering, when do you guys think we'll see a news update on the site? its time to place your bets!

i think we'll see something come up next month (Feb)

JKKDARK

I can't understand why the people start to say demul is dead or something similar. Just be patient and you will see news.

foogy

like herpes, next generation emulators pop up and disappear over a period of time, but they come back... its just a waiting game. be patient and your puss oozing emulator sore will pop up again.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Yeah, patience is a virtue my freind :D

its better this way anyway, your thinking nothing is happening then one day BOOM, new emu release :D

Dark Mits

Eternal Darkness
Am I going to have to wait more than 1 week to have a PS3/Wii/X360 emulator all-in-one up and running perfectly with no glitches (and an auto-fix-glitch system for glitchy games) on my Pentium-III machine with all extra features and free downloading? Are you authors so lazy? </sarcasm>

To all who want the authors to rush: Develop your OWN emulator.

jih2000

This emulator is brilliant so far, let the poor chap rest and hope for some great work this year, thank you.

Dark Mits

Eternal Darkness
It doesn't matter if it small or big update, what matters is that you still breathe life into this project! Thanx!