What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Help please.

Maester_Link

Hello.

I am new here, and I am very sorry if this is in the sticky. I tried to look for it but did not find it.

Now I know about rom's and Emulators and so fourth. I have a few myself.

I saw some patch codes for Zelda OoT and I really really want to know how to play it with the new cel shade graphics, or the retexture I saw. I have OoT English version of this game and Project 64. I downloaded everything in the topic of the cel shade. I just don't know what to do next. I downloaded all of the Cel shade that was available.

I'm clueless.

Sorry for the noobish post.. I promise I'm not trying to be annoying or anything of that nature. Thank you for your time.

macphisto

first download rice's plug-in and the required BMGlib.dll file and put that in your emulator folder. Go to options in your emu > graphics plugin > texture filters. You should see a list with boxes. Tick the box that says load hi res textures. Make sure this is the only one ticked.

Before you do any of that, be sure to create a folder in your emulator/plugin/hires texture folder that matches the same name as the texture pack or the game exactly. If you arn't sure, tick the box that says dump textures instead of load hi res textures and start the game. Play a bit, the exit. After go to your plugin/texture dump folder and look at the name of the folder it just created. Create an empty one in your hi res folder and put the packs in there, then uncheck texture dump and check load hi res in your emu. Should work.