What's new

zelda master quest anomaly

deviusag

I'm running what appears to be a rom from the DC but which in another thread here is purportedly completely compatible with proj.64, or as close can be. The game so far runs completely smoothly but for some reason the deku shield doesn't repel or reflect deku shrub projectiles at all, whether targeting or free targeting with shield up, which is a pain because I can't face the deku tree parasite until I defeat the three deku shrubs. Apparently there is a patch (for the game) here, but from what I've read, this anomaly hasn't been mentioned. Does anyone have any ideas? Apart from the possibility of a bad rom, because the rom seems to be running trouble free aside from this, any thoughts would be appreciated. :unsure:

1800(1533) athlon xp
abitkr7 Raid mobo
Geforce4 ti 64mb

Last edited:
OP
D

deviusag

Thanks!! Got the file. Problem was actually sorted when I couldn't log in due to a database error or some such, so I decided to reconfigure the controller & managed to find a suitable workaround.. doh.. Also sorted out pops and clicks in sound card simply by turning on advanced settings, going to audio and enabling "sync game to audio" and voila!! - for anyone reading who has a similar problem.