What's new

Trouble with chankast

180sxc

hey guys didnt know which forum to post in because im using both chankast and demul and im having problems with both with Tokyo xtreme racer on both demul and chankast.. i am using daemon tools to create a virtual drive which i mount tokyo xtreme racer on.

The game loads fine until after the ECHELON screen appears.. once the ECHELON screen disappears i am leaded straight to a screen with a controller(bounces wen selected) a vmu a a red clock and something else (cant remember and cant take a screenshot because im at work.

Does anyone have any ideas with what is wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Dark Mits

Eternal Darkness
The screen you mention is the BIOS screen. I assume you have configured all options (especially the drive option) since if you hadn't you souldn't have seen the Echelon screen, but instead only the SEGA one. I don't know exactly what may be the problem, it could either be a corrupted game image, or maybe your BIOS and FLASH files are corrupt. Can't help on that case, see in the screenshots threads if the game is mentioned as playable.