What's new

NDS-lite Flash cards help

vidigal

Hi guys....

i wanna buy a flash card to my nds-lite but i don't where to buy it and what flash card is recommended....

can you guys give me information or tips?

spotanjo3

Do you want slot 1 for just nds games or do you want slot 2 for both nds games and gba games ? You need to tell us specifically. ;)

spotanjo3

Then you should buy m3 simply ds because it is only 45 dollars! But I wont buy it until I read the review first and it is not available yet. If you want to buy it without a review then go for it. :D

Feature:
# Built in passme (no need for a Passcard or other booting card)
# Uses micro SD (Transflash) memory. Hold more games by buying a larger card!
# 100% support for clean ROM's - no need for software patching
# Drag and drop functionality - just take your clean files and drag them onto your microSD card.. its that simple!
# No drivers or other software required
# Supports standard FAT file system
# Supports all types of microSD cards regardless of speed
# Upgradeable firmware (OS, bios, kernel)
# Touch screen menus and robust skinning support
# Never lose your saves - back the save file up directly to the microSD card
# Autodetects save type and generates the save file for you if one doesn't exist
# Homebrew support
# Moonshell built in for movie playback, music, and Text eBooks
# Supports WiFi/WFC, DS rumble pak, and the Opera DS Browser

What's in the box?
1 x M3 DS Simply (microSD/TF)
microSD card sold separately

It is not available until sometime in January of 2007.

Cyberman

spotanjo3

Oh yeah, you are right about that. :p

NES_player4LIFE, this is nds thread and go there, ok ? They will be happy to help you out. CHEERS! ;)

If you want slot2 then m3 is your best bet because what you mentioned is good too however m3 is more popular and again it is your decision and if you want slot1 just for nds files then you should get m3 simply ds.

Last edited:

smcd

I may be wrong, but it is my understanding that slot-1 devices do not sport GBA compatibility.

WhiteX

In fact it is a simple thing and anyone that ever saw a nintendo DS knows it, being slot 2 the GBA slot capable of booting GBA software and DS software if properly hacked through a passme or flashme method and Slot 1 the DS slot, capable of booting DS code only.

What happens nowadays is that ppl are getting slot one devices and wish to have the same compatibility of ppl that bought the whole shabang.

EDIT: nevermind me, i´m just cranky, old and drunk.
EDIT2: Lunar knights rocks!!!