What's new

oh no! PJ downgraded again!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yup, I know it's shocking, but try to be strong. I've been bashing Tim, highly influential**owner of A@H on his forum, and we're down* from 3.5 to three joysticks on his highly influential** stick-o-meter. Oh well (sarcasm off) at least he got something right, 1964 deserves all five sticks.

*note, these events may not be connected
**pure b*ll*x, of course :D

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Seriously, don't say anything to him or whatever, I don't give two hoots about it. I'll see if I can get it down to no sticks at all (added bonus, fewer of the idiots who visit his "emulation site" will download it, and possibly have fun, or even scarier thought, end up here :eek:) ;)

Reznor007

He's so dumb it hurts. I've been banned twice there just for giving him hell about his innacurate comments :)

Rice

Emulator Developer
Smiff

I think the grade is rated by how many people is downloading/accessing the file, not the rate against how good the emulator itself is.

PJ is down to 3 because PJ1.3 has been released quite long time(of course not very long by comparing to UHLE and NEMU).

1964 and Apollo are rated higher because they were released recently, and many people is still downloading the file.

I don't understand why so many people are still downloading Uhle and Nemu. Probably most of people just download the file because their score is higher on the board, but never noticed when they were released.

Most of people are probably just dummy people, never know what is PJ and what is uhle.

Last edited:

Rice

Emulator Developer
You will see what I mean after a few days, rate for 1964 and Apollo will decrease slowly.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Rice said:
Smiff

I think the grade is rated by how many people is downloading/accessing the file, not the rate against how good the emulator itself is.

No, those ratings are his own. he's also listing nemu 7.1a as new... i believe that he needs to update some. Anyways Smiff you shouldn't care about what any crazy person on the web has to say about anyones emu, its not them who matter. :D

:pj64: :1964: :nemu: :apollo: :daedalus: :tr64:

and as always :emutalk1:

:cool:

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
oh yeah, i tink thats just Timmy plugging numbers in. Seriously Malcolm I do not care, except that I think it's piss poor to be running a site that badly, if he really has that many visitors (haha), you confuse people. I don't expect PJ to get a better rating, its that if you have a rating system you have some moral obligation to think about fairly, I think, unfortunately hes just in it for money, and it does piss me off that hes making money out of Zilmar et al's work. cest la vie.