What's new

help if u can please

beholdr

sorry, i know u guys have probably heard this one before, but i looked throught the threads and couldn't find any help.

project64 is really cool and i appreciate all the hard work these guys have put into it.....but enough butt kissin right.

mostly everything runs well except the games noted so. However on a lot of games i get "Access violation" while processing graphics data an exception occured you may need to restart emulator"

this is driving me mad. i can ok it or close it and the game keeps working but it happens alot and is rather annoying. Some days games do it and somedays they dont???? Is this me, my roms, my emulator or what.....any help would be greatly appreciated..thanks

OP
B

beholdr

its a pentium 4, the latest version of pj64(upgraded 1.6),default settings,and various games some work great one day and sometimes they keep getting access violation....kids are playing..bugs life...mario party 3 and others. I'll try to pay more attention 2 which games are repeat offenders. I saw something in the manual about changing from 4mb to 8mb memory maybe that'll do it

OP
B

beholdr

its the video card that came w/ my system...Maybe i shoulda got the upgrade.....anyhow it says Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910G...

XBlade80R

Floating DK sign out in space
sorry, i know u guys have probably heard this one before, but i looked throught the threads and couldn't find any help.

project64 is really cool and i appreciate all the hard work these guys have put into it.....but enough butt kissin right.

mostly everything runs well except the games noted so. However on a lot of games i get "Access violation" while processing graphics data an exception occured you may need to restart emulator"

this is driving me mad. i can ok it or close it and the game keeps working but it happens alot and is rather annoying. Some days games do it and somedays they dont???? Is this me, my roms, my emulator or what.....any help would be greatly appreciated..thanks

What you do is go to settings go to plug-ins find the Video plugin and try using another video plugin.

the one that says access violation for me is Jabo'sdirect3D8 1.6
try another one k? hope this helps

my video card by the way is: Intel 82915G/GV/910GL

Last edited:
OP
B

beholdr

thanks guys...i'll try tinkering around a little more..It's a bit premature but i think that between switching from 4mb to 8mb RDRAM and always using full screen its eliminated the majority of them. Thanks for all the suggestions!!!