What's new

motherboard poll between asus and abit

which do you think makes better motherboards?

• ASUS

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • A-Bit

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • some other company

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

blizz

this is like saying which car do you prefer, a BMW or a Mercedes? when it just comes down to personal choice and what you prefer in your car (motherboard).

Remote

With a little trouble I guess I could manage to pronounce QDI, but to be honest I have never heard of it. Most companies make good motherboards and up to date I have had a good variety of motherboards and they have all delivered, but for my next upgrade I'll probaly get an Abit motherboard. They deliver.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
dayve said:
i like QDI

hehe

I had a QDI mobo for about 3 days. The thing literally whistled @ me. Also on the box it said that it could run @ 133FSB but when I looked in the manual it said it could run @ that speed but it couldn't support any 133 CPU (flase advertizing). Also when I went on the message board for support the moderator only gave 1 word answers, to everyone, and when I made a complain on the board he just deleted it, I quickly returned the board. Anyways...

I choose ABit because I can overclock my CPU from 1.2ghz to 1.4ghz with out any aditions fans, and I can go to a max of 2.2ghz but my CPU almost fried :D

SO, I choose ABit

Eagle

aka Alshain
I don't see how the motherboard brand affects your overclock ability. These are determined by cooling capacity, motherboard chipset, and processor.