What's new

DC - Dead or Alive 2 LE(self)(CDI)

Riki

Some one please help me. I'm trying to run the DOA2LE self boot image from emuparadise but all I got is a black screen after the Sega Logo. I already made all the hacking stuff, created the IP.BIN, used fastboot, and still I get the black screen. I'm using Daemon Tools 3.29 as well.. I created the IP.BIN using both Boot Dreams and IP.BIN Writer 0.1.2by fackue. Then I made all the stuff cut the 1_st read.bin used the BINHACK, then returned both ip.bin and 1_st read.bin to the data folder with all the game information in it, and runned the b2b_game. the image was created but still I get the black screen.. Idunno what to do anymore. If someone has a clue please help me. thx.

OP
R

Riki

LOL ! I just downloaded Demul today and DOA2LE worked on it. Very slowly but it worked ! Looks like Demul has a future ! Anyway, if someone knows a way to run DOA2LE on chanka just help me. The image is from emuparadise like i said before

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I wouldn't go telling people on EmuTalk where I got illegally obtained CD images if I were you.

OP
R

Riki

Thanks a lot buddy, plus, I found a PAL image Hooligans release from DOA2 that works on chanka. xD