What's new

Pokemon Dash (U)

Lexzl

Okay the actual filename it came with was

0026 - Pokemon Dash (U) [part of filename removed].nds[/url]

It appears to be on the compatability list but when I reach the start screen I can't press any buttons aaand the 3D pikachu is a bit.. Retarded looking. The background of the 3D image turns blue as well.

Any way to solve this problem?

Last edited:

spotanjo3

REMOVE IT before you got ban. Illegal roms and it is not allowed in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: It is not playable yet...they are focus on 2-D, 3-D and sound right now so do not complaint about it and oh yeah, just forget this one until the next versions in many months or even in the years.

OP
L

Lexzl

I didn't actually post up a link to the game. That link just popped up cuz the filename of the rom has it's site there I guess. I haven't checked it out myself. But I'll remove the link anyway.

So the NO$GBA NDS emulator is only for viewing at the moment? Or is there just something I'm not doing right that doesn't allow any buttons to be pressed.

spotanjo3

Ahh, I understand. You are safe now. :D

Ohhhh...you need to use mouse for this game. It's requiring for touch screen only, I think. Remember, it is not perfectly and it won't save either because it is not emulate yet. :)

OP
L

Lexzl

Gah. Running on a laptop. Alright, I'll go grab a USB mouse to see if that makes a difference. Though I thought the touchpad would work (if anything work better since it's closer to the touchscreen than a mouse is). I'll edit if the problem persists.

EDIT:
And still nothing.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Something's wrong. Maybe a bad dump or something. I just test and it worked fine with mouse. He is running while I move my mouse touch screen on no$gba, cute! The graphic is not good but it's starting! :)

OP
L

Lexzl

Meh, I guess it's a bad dump than. He just sits there for me with his shattered polygon Poke-face looking left and right, ignoring my mouse.

Maximumrisk

Meh, I guess it's a bad dump than. He just sits there for me with his shattered polygon Poke-face looking left and right, ignoring my mouse.

I had the same problem. I wasnt able to see the Option Balloons. I just touched Pikachus ear and moved it and then the Balloons appeard. Try it.