What's new

i keep getting can't load zelda64MOM how do i fix this?

lightknight

my system has 128mb and voodoo3 card with the lastest drivers for dx8.0 , and gives the same error every time i go to load zelda642 mom, and the same thing with donkey kong 64. i am running winme!! would like the help..:pj64: and when are you guys going to let pj641.4 out??? i real want play diddy kong raceing:D :D :D ........i have been patching the ini in utrahle , and can get a first RCP acess in zelda642 mom usa!! would like alittle help with that to:cool: !!

HostLink

May be your Zelda ROM is corruptes, try getting another one.
Also u are wasting your time with Diddi Kong Racing since it doesnt work in any emu that has been developed yet, too bad because I played that game in the N64 and is very good....

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
HostLink said:
May be your Zelda ROM is corruptes, try getting another one.
Also u are wasting your time with Diddi Kong Racing since it doesnt work in any emu that has been developed yet, too bad because I played that game in the N64 and is very good....
Hmmm...
I'll guess that your roms are corrupted, too. Check the project64 faq in my signature for help on how to check if it's a good rom.

Doomulation

LefterisD said:
Try scanning the rom using Good N64.
At least you will know if the rom is corrupted or not.
I told him to read my faq. It's all written there, where to download and how to use. You could remember that all those.

Smiff, btw, perhaps this faq can be of assistance? I will list probably all most frequently asked questions to save you guys more time.

OP
L

lightknight

i have played it before on my pc, but just now it loads but than pj641.3 and

trwin wip5.5 and pj641.2, still says it can't play or load the game!! it used to play real good..i have even tried to del it and copy the rom back to my hd back from my cdr! that i have all my roms backed up on!! i have both usa and jap of zelda642MOM!
igot donkey kong64 to load and to play in tr64 wip5.5 !!
:D !! if any 1 wants to chat with me about it in msn messenger, than give an email!! and samething if you want to help me out on my nintendo cube emulatore!!!:cool:

Doomulation

Re: i have played it before on my pc, but just now it loads but than pj641.3 and

lightknight said:
trwin wip5.5 and pj641.2, still says it can't play or load the game!! it used to play real good..i have even tried to del it and copy the rom back to my hd back from my cdr! that i have all my roms backed up on!! i have both usa and jap of zelda642MOM!
igot donkey kong64 to load and to play in tr64 wip5.5 !!
:D !! if any 1 wants to chat with me about it in msn messenger, than give an email!! and samething if you want to help me out on my nintendo cube emulatore!!!:cool:
You still have not told us if it's good roms or not.
Check my faq and see how to scan them with GoodN64.

OP
L

lightknight

it's agood rom, because i got got it to run pj64 and in tr64 wip5.5

so what do the stars mean * in the debuger in ultrahle???