What's new

keyboard not working

FOXHOUND

...so, how do i properly configure the keyboard? cose it is not working, i can't make any keyboard keys work in the emu...

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Config --> Game Pad. Click on a button you want to set and then press a key.

backslash

same problem here. clicked on that button to assign a key, but whatever i push on the keyboard it just won't do...

inferno6a

I don't have a external game controller so I do not have any of those related issue. I have assigned keys to the game but it still do not work ingame. It does not work when running the bios to change configuration and the funny thing is that it work when in the echelon configuration screen for Skies of Arcadia but does not work when the game actually runs..

Can someone give some instructions on how to solve this problem?

Hope this flaw can be fixed soon

inferno6a

Yea, I read it and followed the instruction,though i thought they are mainly graphic/crashing problems related? Anyway, it does not affect my suituaion with the controls. Maybe its skies of arcadia only, will dig up some old games to try when I am free

inferno6a

Thanks for trying to help but I solved it by setting all other ports to "none" and port A to "controller" instead of "keyboard", even though I am just using keyboard.

Funny about how controls work in skies of arcadia echeleon cheats and hacks menu before the actual game boot up though in my initial problematic setup.

Last edited:

Abubaca

hi, i please need some help with configuring the keyboard...

everythings working so far and i choose "controller+VMS" for Slot1 leaving the others as "None". i assigned all buttons i need but somehow the "START" button doesn´t work...

any ideas what could be wrong here?

thx a lot =]