What's new

PJ64 not working

Serge

Pj64 has previously been working but i just changed some things in Video plugin bit. Now every option except exit and a few other useless options are greyed out. When i enter it it comes up with the messages "Direct3D failed to initialise all devices" and then "Failed to Initilize Graphics". Ive tried to redownload it but the same thing keeps happening. Any suggestions on what to do??

Glurak

Doubleclick the reg script "REMOVE PJ64 v1.3.reg" in the uninstall dir in ur pj64 dir then restart pj and it "should" work again if not try to free up some more ram

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Serge said:
Pj64 has previously been working but i just changed some things in Video plugin bit. Now every option except exit and a few other useless options are greyed out. When i enter it it comes up with the messages "Direct3D failed to initialise all devices" and then "Failed to Initilize Graphics". Ive tried to redownload it but the same thing keeps happening. Any suggestions on what to do??

Maybe you have messing with your Windows Video Settings, Make Sure you have 16-bit (High Color) and Not 24- Bit (True Color)... Try that....

OP
S

Serge

It did work that one time after doing what Glurak said, but now it has come up with a new error "Direct3D failed to intialise your HAL device make sure you properly configured 3D graphics card compatible with Direct3D 6.0." Any help on this one?